Our staff is trained on infection prevention and control. Learn more about how we can help keep you and your family safe with the following air quality products.
iWave Air Purifier
With technology installed in over 100,000 applications, iWave-R is the world’s first self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems. As the air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-R treats the air in any brand of residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size with no maintenance and no replacement parts. Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-R typically installs inside or outside of duct, or it attaches magnetically near the indoor fan in the air handler. iWave-R always works at peak performance, producing over 160 million ions/cc, more than any other ionizer product on the market. Its patent-pending self-cleaning design includes a programmable cleaning cycle that can clean the emitter brushes every 1, 3, 5 or 10 days. The iWave-R is factory set to clean every third day, which is adequate for a typical installation. iWave-R does not create “black walls” as negative-only ionizer products will do.
- Patent-pending self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needle point ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC!
- Universal mounting with magnets
- Flexible design with no replacement parts
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle
- Alarm contact option for secondary notification
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty*
Information provided by https://www.iwaveair.com/products/iwave-
The iWave family of products have been proven through independent lab testing to significantly reduce a wide variety of pathogens and viruses similar to coronavirus in the breathing zone and on hard non-porous surfaces.
EVERGREEN® MOTOR SOLUTIONS
COMFORT, EFFICIENCY & RELIABILITY
Built for Your Home
Evergreen® IM motors replace standard indoor blower motors in furnaces, air handlers and package units.
• 25% more efficient in heating and cooling modes of operation.
• 75% more efficient in continuous fan mode.
Continuous air circulation offers comfort and health benefits to you and your family by providing 24hr operation of Indoor Air Quality products such as air filters and
UV lights while also reducing temperature variances.
The advanced ECM technology in this motor also reduces noise in two ways:
- The motor will quietly change speed between heating and cooling demands.
- This motor delivers continuous fan operation that is notably quieter than your old motor without making your home feel drafty.
Honeywell UV Air Purifier with AirBRIGHT ™
With today’s airtight homes, odors from cooking and pets, as well as potentially harmful viruses and bacteria are trapped inside. Our New 24V UV Air Purifier with AirBRIGHT™ Odor Absorption works in your home’s ductwork to remove airborne particles such as pollen and dust, as well as odors from food and pets. The air purifier’s ultraviolet light addresses contaminants such as the surface mold on your air conditioning coils. With this one air purifier, you can improve the air quality and breathe easier throughout your house.
- Removes potentially harmful viruses and bacteria, as well as odors from cooking or pets
- Helps improve overall air quality, comfort and HVAC efficiency in your home
- For both coil and air treatment
- Professional installation
- Five-year warranty
The Ultraviolet Air Purifier system is recommended for homes and families with:
- Concern for maintaining or improving energy efficiency
- Air conditioning ductwork that needs frequent cleaning
- A humid climate
- A dry climate in winter where windows are closed
- Odors caused by pets, cooking and other sources
American Standard AccuClean™
Cleaner air starts with better airflow. Thanks to the patented technology of American Standard AccuClean, you get just that. Traditional filters force air through dense materials to trap particles. Over time they become clogged and hamper airflow, which results in lower airflow and efficiency, also known as “pressure drop.”But with AccuClean™ whole-home filtration, our unique design gives you long-lasting, consistent performance with the lowest pressure drop and highest efficiency of any filtration system on the market. All so your family can enjoy cleaner air and higher comfort.
With AccuClean™, you get up to 99.98% cleaner air, and so much more.
- Clean air: AccuClean™ filters the air about 7 times per day throughout your entire home. This means that airborne particles, like dust, pollens, pet dander and even viruses will be trapped in the AccuClean™ and not in your lungs.
- Efficiency: Removes up to 99.98% of airborne particulate and allergens down to .3 microns from the filtered air in your home.
So you get cleaner air, and more of it.
- Ozone: We designed AccuClean™ with your health in mind. That is why ozone output from AccuClean™ is 10x less than the recommended standard allowed by the FDA.
Reliability: Extraordinary 10-year registered limited warranty on functional parts.*
Phoenix Air Conditioning & Heating proudly provides HVAC service to Laguna Hills, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Laguna Beach, Newport Coast and the surrounding Orange County communities. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 949-481-0204, or request service online today.